- 4th Overall, AFP Slopestyle Rankings
- 2nd, AFP World Skiing Invitational
- 3rd Overall, Winter Dew Tour
- 3rd, Winter Dew Tour, Killington
- 3rd, VISA U.S. Grand Prix, Mammoth Lakes
- 1st, The North Face Freeski Open, New Zealand
- Windells Summer Ski Camp Coach
- Member of US Freeskiing Team
"The Impact Point" is a documentary that delves into the world of women's slope-style skiing and the risks its athletes take to pursue what they love. I helped the director, Sydney Guthrie, produce the film.
As a marketing intern with the Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development, I created a series about the badass women in the Utah outdoor recreation and adventure travel business. I traveled around the state and heard the stories of the women doing business in the coolest industry in Utah.
I've been fortunate to be a part of the best female freeskiing event in the world for three years. The Suzuki Nine Queens is a unique media event. It brings together some of the world’s best freeskiers and snowboarders, as well as photographers and film makers, for a week long super session that offers extraordinary shooting and riding options.